Today I am grateful for…
- getting a head start on my workload for the week. I went out and filmed some footage for CPTV today.
- volunteering at Alpha Chi Omega‘s Diaper Drive. It always feels good to give back to the community… especially when its the SLO Women’s Shelter.
- bonding with some sisters I normally don’t have the opportunity to hang out with.
- getting groceries. I love PB&J’s and string cheese… just not every day.
- finding some great heels on SALE at Target. Like way on sale. Like $8 dollars-a-pair!
- another start to a great week of interning at KSBY!
What are you grateful for today?