Today I am grateful for…
- getting the cleaning bug! I cleaned my house all day and finally got to cross it off my to-do list.
- seeing William Shatner in Shatner’s World at the PAC. Although it was completely random and kind of weird, its was entertaining and adventurous.
- William Shatner’s advice about love and life. Captain Kirk is pretty deep haha.
- my friends. They let me vent and bitch and still love me. And I love them.
- trying Chile Peppers for the first time. $1.50 for a churro that was at least 18 inches long and freshly made.
- the comfort of my couch. Somehow, my bed just doesn’t cut it sometimes.
What are you grateful for today?