Today I am grateful for…
- getting excited about my Theater class. I’ve been kind of dreading it, but I’m excited to see lots of shows for extra credit and learn about the history behind the stage!
- the Starbucks on campus. It saved my life after running late to class and skipping breakfast. I was starving!
- two hour breaks between my classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays that will force me to be productive!
- having a friend in my Genetics class. I almost passed out today during our first class and that would have been really awkward if she wasn’t there. Thanks, Brianna!
- finally catching up on these Gratitude Journals. It had been way too long.
- my mommy. Being a grown up is scary and sometimes I need to call her to be reminded that I’m still a kid in someone’s life.
What are you grateful for today?