Today I am grateful for…
- finally making the big switch I’ve been wanting to make for months!
- breaking 100 posts on this little blog.
- watching Star Wars with my roommate. (don’t tell anyone, but I actually kind of liked it.)
- making a decision and committing to it. I’m extremely indecisive, so that doesn’t happen very often.
- sushi for dinner. It was delish!
- letting loose for the night.
- hanging out with some people I don’t get to see very often.
- comfortable heels.
- the song, Thrift Shop. I just love it!
Fun Fact: the first few times I listened to Thrift Shop, I had no idea it was about a Thrift Shop. I just liked the tune a lot.
And then I started noticing everyone around me becoming wayyy more interested in thrifting and attending Thrift Shop-themed events.
And then it clicked one day when I was driving to school… and I fell even more in love with the song because I’m in love with thrifting.
So I leave you with the Thrift Shop music video. Enjoy!
What are you grateful for today?