Today I am grateful for…
- the song Don’t You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia. It always seems to come on the radio when I need it most.
- finally getting a chance to go grocery shopping. Target is probably grateful for that too because it took $115 dollars from me tonight.
- the sweet woman working at Target who told me I looked like a Valentine. She was darling!
- my Galentine, Katie.
- seeing Safe Haven! I’ve been dying to see it for months!
- Firestone and Coldstone in the same night. So many stones!