Today I am grateful for…
- waking up to a funny text from my best friend. I couldn’t have asked for a better way to start my day.
- the first day of Spring quarter. I am so ready for a clean slate.
- my first class being at 11:00 a.m. I am not a morning person.
- trying out my new Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk shampoo and conditioner. My hair smelled like coconut all day and it was so smooth that I didn’t have to straighten it after I blow dried it. So far, I’m loving it!
- getting to spend some quality time with the fabulous Patti Piburn this quarter. I’m so excited!
- dabbling in an exciting new project and broadening my horizons. The more experience, the stronger my résumé.
- perfect timing.
- some of my peers welcoming me into their already-established class project with open arms. Love my journalism people.
- really loving all of my classes! (minus Economics… but that doesn’t really count)
- getting my motivation mojo back. I’m back in my groove. I’m crossing off items on my to-do list and getting things done!
What are you grateful for today?