Today I am grateful for…
- not having class on Tuesdays and Thursdays this quarter. It meant one more day of Spring Break for me, spent productively interning at KSBY.
- a friendly smile. A little smile can go a long way.
- getting a little cat nap in before a very long night.
- spending some time “bar-hopping” with some great friends. Even though, for some of us, bar-hopping meant walking from bar to bar and standing outside… the perks of being the designated driver.
- some much-needed reassurance from a friend. Sometimes I need to hear other people be excited for me to let myself get excited about something.
- late-night television. I could not sleep when I finally got home at nearly 3:00 a.m.
What are you grateful for today?