My Blogging Lull It’s been over a week since I last blogged. I have to admit, my blogs have been mostly daily gratitude journal entries and quotes of the day, which isn’t the most exciting stuff on the planet. I … Continue reading
Today I am grateful for:
- The opportunity to interview Betty of Betty’s fabrics on her 86th birthday. Look for my video about her successful business on the Central Coast soon!
- My roommate loaning me her auxiliary cord for the next couple of weeks because I left mine at home during Thanksgiving. I listened to my Pandora Christmas music station all the way to Santa Maria and back. And now I can listen to Christmas music on my five-hour drive home tomorrow! Thanks, Jenni!
- Jenni’s mom giving me a Christmas gift. It’s an adorable Audrey Hepburn planner! (I’m obsessed with Audrey! Here’s my post from yesterday with one of my favorite quotes by her.) So thoughtful and useful!
- My friend, Jenna. She left a sweet post on my Facebook wall today. It’s always nice to know you’re in people’s thoughts.
- An early Christmas gift from Jenni. It’s a daily desk calendar called “Just Labs.” She knows me too well. Be prepared to see lots of cute pictures from this calendar in future posts. I think there’s a “Jenni” theme today. I’m so grateful for her crazy self.
And here’s my quote of the day, which is about gratitude. How fitting!
Also, after much research about Oprah’s use of a gratitude journal today, I realized I’m supposed to write FIVE things I’m thankful for every day (hence the list).
So now you can expect a little gratitude list every day!
What are you grateful for today?
This seemed appropriate with all the posting about gratitude journals and Oprah that I’ve done in the past 24 hours. What are you thankful for today?
Oprah’s Gratitude Journal Sixteen years ago, Oprah started a gratitude journal and, every day, began writing down five things she was grateful for. From fresh flowers to the kindness of a stranger, Oprah says acknowledging these things made her more … Continue reading
Today I woke up kind of feeling like this… I recently donated 14 inches of my hair to Locks of Love. You can read my post about it here. The picture above is from the movie Tangled. Sometimes, I wake … Continue reading