Today I am grateful for…
- finally trying Sally Loo’s. I’ve been wanting to go there forever and it was so yummy!
- Katie, who took me to Sally Loo’s.
- my friend Ed, who accompanied me to Target. Going to Target by myself is quite dangerous.
- grabbing some Panda Express for dinner. I’ve been craving it for ages!
- Conversation Hearts on SALE at Albertson’s. I’ve been looking for them everywhere and they were only 14 cents per box. Score!
- Katie and Ed, for accompanying me to my neighbor’s soiree.
- my neighbors, who were all so sweet and welcoming last night. They’re such nice guys. It makes me sad that I won’t be living next door to them next year.
- my red leather jacket. So glad I wore it out, because I got like 10 different compliments on it. It might be my new good luck charm…
- the guy who was hitting on me last night. Although he turned out to be a jerk, I kind of needed that little confidence boost.
- having morals. They come in handy every once in a while.
What are you grateful for today?