My Blogging Lull It’s been over a week since I last blogged. I have to admit, my blogs have been mostly daily gratitude journal entries and quotes of the day, which isn’t the most exciting stuff on the planet. I … Continue reading
Today I am grateful for:
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants on TV last night. It almost makes me want to re-read the series…almost.
- going to IKEA. It’s one of my all-time favorite places.
- my mom, who lets me be creative and have fun with decor.
- the guy who made our Take’n’Bake Pizza at Papa Murphy’s. He made it in the shape of a heart per my special request. Totally made my day!
- the motivation to pack, pack, PACK! I don’t know where it came from, but now I resemble the energizer bunny in packing mode.
- Craigslist. I love a good deal!
- my family, for always making sure I feel welcome and loved.
What are you grateful for today?