Today I am grateful for…
- having a lazy day. I. slept. for. so. long. It was beautiful.
- being spontaneous. I was on my way somewhere and, instead, I turned around and went on my own little adventure. I drove up to Morro Bay and then went to the top of Prefumo Canyon Road and watched the sun set.
- living in San Luis Obispo. I went from the ocean to the top of a mountain in less than 30 minutes. And the scenery here is to die for!
- free food. I used a “Free Charburger” gift certificate at the Habit and didn’t pay a penny!
- Cold Stone… enough said.
- journalistic curiosity. You know you’re a journalist when you see an ambulance and follow it to “get the story.”
- Netflix. I started watching the documentary “Outfoxed” and got a new perspective on American Media (particularly FOX).
What are you grateful for today?