Today I am grateful for…
- having a heater in my house, no matter how crappy it is. The heater in our hotel room broke, so we woke up in 30 to 40 degrees.
- Disneyland! I always feel like a little kid when I’m there!
- the continental breakfast at our hotel. I forgot how expensive it is to eat anywhere in or around Disneyland.
- still feeling butterflies when I see a Disney princess in the park. It reminds me to keep dreaming.
- laughing the whole time on the teacup ride with my journalism professor. And everyone else stopping to ride the teacups, even though I was the only one who wanted to go. That was by far the highlight of my day.
- the “fancy camera” my mom gave me. I got some great pictures of our trip!
- ending the trip with Haagen Dazs ice cream in Downtown Disney. Yummy!
- listening to great music on the drive home and singing along with some of my best friends.
- my roommate letting me “debrief” when I got home. She knew I needed to talk the minute I walked through the door. Love her!
What are you grateful for today?
- Disneyland-Crazy-Beautiful Place – Anaheim, CA (travelpod.com)
- Travel – Planning an Overnight Stay in Disneyland (tourismbusiness.org)
- Couple Visited Disneyland Every Single Day in 2012 (laughingsquid.com)