Today I am grateful for…
- conversations with each of my parents that lasted more than five minutes each. That hasn’t happened in a while.
- wearing my new sea-foam green shirt for the first time. I love sea-foam green.
- a slow, but still entertaining, day at KSBY today.
- the girl who helped me out at the Vitamin Shoppe. She was very informative and answered all of my questions. I left with three different supplements that will hopefully keep my immune system strong. I refuse to get sick!
- finding a mini bottle of Goo Gone in the dollar section at Target. I call that a win!
- chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese. (AKA the perfect combination when you’re under the weather.)
- the most incredible pastries I’ve ever tasted. I ate three… don’t judge me.
- my roommate’s family, who brought the delicious pastries with them. They are always so generous!
What are you grateful for today?
- Chicken / Noodle Soup (chefsopinion.org)