Today I am grateful for:
- being able to go 48 hours without sleep. Sometimes I swear I’m a vampire.
- hanging out with some of my CPTV people who I haven’t seen in a while. I’ve missed you guys!
- an amazing tour of KNBC in LA. Somehow I fell even more in love with Journalism.
- another amazing tour at KCAL 9 in LA. Not only did we get to tour the CBS station and tips from weather anchor, Evelyn Taft, but we also got to tour the sets of Parks & Recreation, CSI New York, omg! Insider, and Entertainment Tonight. I think I died and went to heaven!
- Uggs. After walking around in brand new pumps all day, they felt like little clouds comforting my blistered feet.
- being in DISNEYLAND! Well Downtown Disney, but close enough! We ate a delicious dinner at ESPN Zone.
- Richard Gearhart.
- the not-so-hot hot tub at our hotel. Even though we froze our butts off, it was still fun.
- very honest conversations with friends. I always love a good heart-to-heart.
- an amazing day.
What are you grateful for today?