Today I am grateful for…
- the new face washes I bought from Target last night. I’m already obsessed with St. Ive’s Apricot Scrub (and the price!). I also tried out my new Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser this morning and loved it.
- a wonderful coffee date with some of my favorite ladies. We had such a great talk.
- having a house full of groceries. I had a delicious lunch and a yummy dinner. And they were both (fairly) healthy!
- homemade apple pie. Ed Zuchelli’s grandma sure knows how to make ’em.
- finally knowing my blood type. (It’s A-positive… if you were wondering.) I’m glad my mom is more on top of my health records than I am.
- my roommate. She picked up a movie from the Redbox, and even though I couldn’t watch it with her (I had my internship at KSBY tonight), I appreciate the gesture.
- a little mini jam session to Swedish House Mafia’s Don’t You Worry Child on the way to KSBY. It just had to happen.
What are you grateful for today?