Today I am grateful for…
- surviving my first Daybreak shift at KSBY.
- getting all of the interviews I needed for this week’s CPTV show. I was doubtful for a little while…
- the adorable dog running around the aerospace hanger building that I filmed a news story at today. I wanted to steal him.
- sweats and Uggs. After walking around all day in heels, I really appreciate comfy clothes.
- Starbucks on Cal Poly’s campus being open until midnight. The only thing keeping me awake to write this right now is the Chai Tea Latte I had around 10:00 p.m.
- my first CPTV all-nighter of the quarter. College just wouldn’t be the same if I got a full night of sleep. haha
- having the knowledge to help new CPTV students. It’s weird that I’m one of the people in the class with the most experience now!
- having Adobe Premiere on my laptop. It makes editing my news stories so much easier.
What are you grateful for today?