Today I am grateful for:
- getting to have breakfast with my dad before he went to work. I’m usually never up that early.
- finishing the book Safe Haven, by Nicholas Sparks. It was so good. I’m thinking about posting a review on it. Comment below if you’d like me to!
- going to Dovewood Court. It’s a court in Orangevale, California that goes crazy with Christmas lights and decorations. I go every year, and I made my annual trip tonight.
- going to Dovewood Court with people I love. It’s always nice to be in the company of family and friends.
- remembering to bring home my little box of Christmas decorations from college. Although I can’t decorate a whole house this year, I managed to finally trim my little pink tree and add a little holiday spirit to the room I’m staying in.
- the world still spinning. I have to admit, 12/21/12 had me a little on edge.