Today I am grateful for…
- a quick coffee date with my best friend on her birthday.
- a (surprisingly) great lecture in my Statistics class. I’m always more interested whenever height and weight percentiles come up because it makes me reminisce my baby-doll-sized childhood. I think I was in the 2nd percentile or something tiny like that.
- my second ceramics class of the quarter. I definitely made improvement today and I think I’m starting to get the hang of it. I was pretty proud of the cereal bowl I threw.
- my Genetics professor. He always makes his lectures so interesting.
- great ideas from everyone at our Honors Student Board meeting tonight. I think we have some great potential to reinvent the club for the better.
- National Pancake Day… aka free breakfast for dinner… aka the best day of 2013 so far. Thank you, IHOP!
- enlightening conversation. Someone very wise once told me to question everything.
- another night full of script writing at KSBY.
- really good music on the radio on my way home from my internship. There’s nothing like being the only one on the 101 at 2:00 a.m. and cranking up a little Taylor Swift/Dubstep-ness.
What are you grateful for today?