Today I am grateful for…
- effortlessly waking up. It’s usually a struggle.
- the exciting opportunity to interview the lead of Ballet Theater San Luis Obispo‘s production of Robin Hood on KCPR radio.
- Julian Rossi’s (aka Robin Hood) ability to chatter as much as I can. We managed to fill an entire hour.
- having a little back-up to help me out my first time in the KCPR booth.
- beautiful weather on the Central Coast.
- getting outside in the beautiful weather. Katie and I walked downtown for a lovely lunch date at Chipotle… I know. So classy.
- and following our lunch date, a little dessert at Batch. So sinful, but so delicious!
- a little afternoon shopping. Katie’s a bad influence…
- starting what will soon be oliviadegennaro.com. Right now, it’s just a shell of a website. But it’s still exciting!
What are you grateful for today?