Today I am grateful for…
- bobby pins. My hair straightener broke and I no longer have long locks to braid, so a high bun was my only choice. And to do that, I need lots of bobby pins.
- the woman in the post office who gave me a helpful suggestion on how to ship an awkward item.
- Apple Care. My laptop charger broke and my Apple Care covered a new one, which saved me around $70 buckaroos!
- catching the last day of the Victoria’s Secret Semi Annual Sale. I got such great deals!
- the spontaneous urge to download Snapchat. I have a feeling it will bring me lots of adventure.
- a good workout with my best friend… even though it wasn’t Zumba.
- running a mile for the first time in months.
- candles. I don’t think I’ve ever appreciated them so much in my life. The really have a way with burning awful smells.
- my space heater. I don’t think I would be able to get through the night without contracting hypothermia without it.
- my pillow-top mattress that feels like a cloud. I’m fighting the urge to pass out on it now…
What are you grateful for today?