It’s April! Where has the time gone?
I can’t believe we’re already a quarter of the way into 2013!
When I was a kid, I remember all of my relatives telling me time starts flying faster and faster as you age.
I thought they were crazy, but now I completely understand what they were talking about!
Today I am grateful for…
- not being “April Fooled” all day.
- no school! It meant I could spend Easter with my family rather than on the road back to San Luis Obispo.
- a safe and speedy drive home.
- all the random music on my iPod. It kept me highly entertained during the drive.
- coming home to a clean (and empty) house. Ahhhh…
- finally mustering up the courage to send an email I’ve been terrified to send all week. And getting a surprisingly pleasant response.
- forcing myself to go to Target. I was not feeling motivated to go at all, but I’m so glad I did because now I have food and necessities.
- the checkout guy at Target. He only charged me for one paper bag and gave me three. And he was very kind.