Today I am grateful for…
- waking up to an Easter basket. I love that my mom still throws one together for me.
- spending Easter with my dad’s family. I always feel so loved and welcome around them. At one point during all the
festivitieschaos, I stopped, looked around, and thought, “this is what family is supposed to look like.” I just adore them all!
- ending my Spring Break by spending time with my aunt and her family. A week is never long enough to be home, but I’m thankful for every second we spent together.
- watching Life of Pi. I’ve wanted to see it for a while now. It was pretty good!
- my pups. I only saw them in passing today, but they never fail to make me smile.
- rain. It poured this morning… then it was gorgeous all afternoon (just in time for egg hunts)… and then it started pouring again tonight. There’s just something so refreshing about the rain.
What are you grateful for today?