Today I am grateful for…
- lounging around in my robe all morning. Re-lax-ation!
- Sleepless in Seattle on TV. I realized I’ve never seen it all the way through… such a classic!
- my mom’s receptionist. She let me borrow her ID. Tonight, I was “Shelby” the 28-year-old so I could be a part of our dear friend, Liz’s bachelorette party.
- new experiences. It was my first-ever bachelorette party and it was… interesting.
- wearing a dress I bought my sophomore year of high school. It still fits… hallelujah!
- getting to be a part of Liz and Perry’s wedding. I’m so blessed to share this exciting time in their lives with them!
- bonding with my mom’s bestie, Rachel. I’m really glad I’m starting to get to know her better.
- a nice little gifty gift from Rachel.
- red velvet cake… in the shape of a penis. Delicious and entertaining!
What are you grateful for today?