Today I am grateful for…
- one of my best friends, Jenna. We sat outside of Peet’s Coffee for six hours talking each others’ ears off! I love that we always pick up right where we left off.
- trying out a Chai Freddo at Peet’s for the first time. It was quite delicious. I’m addicted to anything with Chai right now.
- macaroni and cheese from Jack’s Urban Eats. Yes, please!
- spending the evening with my Dad. We drove all the way up to Donner and back, just for the drive. I love that we do spontaneous stuff like that.
- handling some really tough/shocking/horrible information with grace. I really think nothing shocks me anymore.
- seeing my puppies! Every second spend with them is pure bliss!
What are you grateful for today?