Today I am grateful for…
- a great conversation with my dental hygenist… when the pokey dental instrument wasn’t in my mouth.
- breakfast at Annie’s. I forgot how much I love that place!
- the little girl at the gas station who smiled at me. I think more people should smile. It’s contagious!
- going shopping with my grandma. She’s always so good to me!
- my grandpa, who told me I “mean an awful lot to him” and teared up over the phone today. You’re pulling on my heart strings, Grandpa!
- an encouraging message from KSBY‘s Dave Hovde. It’s nice to see that people are actually finding my little corner of the Internet!
- my mom accompanying me to a Zumba class. I’m so proud of her for hitting the gym!
- best friend time. I love my Leah.
- discovering how great the show, Friends is. I didn’t know what I’ve been missing!
What are you grateful for today?