Today I am grateful for…
- a very lazy day… like I didn’t get our of my robe most of the day. That’s what spring break is all about, right?
- a Pregnant in Heels marathon. It’s one of my guilty pleasure shows and it was on all day. Can I please just be Rosie Pope?
- forcing myself to have patience. It’s painfully difficult at times.
- testing out a new Zumba class at a new gym.
- seeing my pups for the first time in months! Oh, how I’ve missed their puppy kisses!
- getting a first look at my dad’s new house. And spending quality time with my pops, of course.
- sushi at Blue Nami! I love me some James Bomb!
- apple pie from Whole Foods. Being home=dessert every night. I think I’ve already gained five pounds.
What are you grateful for today?