Today I am grateful for…
- Daylight Saving time. I woke up feeling very refreshed.
- watching an incredible story on the Today Show. It gave me a daily dose of perspective.
- having a personal Shania Twain concert while I was getting ready this morning. I definitely used my hairspray as a microphone a few times.
- my new makeup bag from Forever 21. It makes me smile every time I use it.
- gorgeous weather. I got about 10 minutes of sun on my ghostly white legs. Progress.
- my “Purchases” playlist on my iTunes. I had it on repeat in my car all day.
- the high-low skirt I wore today: A) it made me feel like a princess and B) it’s a little too big, reminding me of my weight loss
- learning a little bit of Sign Language
- a nice compliment from KSBY anchor, John Reger. He jokingly asked if I was studying fashion in college.
- taking Zumba and catching up with Katy.
- BRC Wednesday at Chinos. It had been too long since I had a BRC.
- Thin Mint-flavored frozen yogurt at Teaberry. Oh my amazing!
What are you grateful for today?