Today I am grateful for…
- attending a talk by Kevin Riggs and Conan Nolan. It was such a great learning experience.
- beautiful weather. I got an iced Chai Tea Latte. And I opened my sunroof for the first time all year!
- having a little Primadonna jam session on the way to KSBY. I’m seriously in love with that song!
- getting back on the workout horse and taking a Zumba class for the first time in months… even though it kicked my butt!
- Beyonce‘s music. It’s honestly the best workout music.
- the cute boy who sat outside the workout room window toward the end of the class. I wanted to give up until he came along. Boys = motivation. haha
- the Zumba teacher playing Stereo Love for the last song. It reminded me of some great late-night drives with some friends back home.
- not dying in a stoplight malfunction/almost car crash.
- a healthy dinner.
- Justin Timberlake on Jimmy Fallon ALL WEEK. Yes, please.
What are you grateful for today?