Today I am grateful for…
- Katie loaning me 25 cents for a scantron for my genetics midterm.
- a nice little coffee date with my roommate.
- people reminding me to stay positive throughout the day.
- going to Farmer’s Market for the first time all year. I think I want to make it a weekly thing.
- my bubble umbrella. It’s come in handy over the past few days and it always reminds me of my trip to New York!
- margherita pizza and gelato from the little side deli of Guiseppe’s. Take me back to Italia!
- taking a step to combat my procrastination tendencies.
- SloDoCo. And Chile Peppers. We went on a midnight food run while editing in CPTV. It was so yummy… but so bad!
What are you grateful for today?