Today I am grateful for…
- getting motivated after a very lazy morning.
- twitterpation. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, you should really watch Bambi.
- finding my curling wand! I’m in love with it. It’s been missing all quarter and I finally found it today. It was in the secret compartment of one of my travel bags… random! So naturally, I had to use it.
- having a couple hours between classes, meetings, and my internship to bake some cookies.
- having plenty of people to share my cookies with. (My butt is definitely thankful for that too!)
- using my new hand mixer for the first time. I didn’t necessarily need to use it to make oatmeal cookies, but I really wanted to test it out.
- walking out of KSBY to freshly fallen rain at 2:00 a.m. I love how it smells when it’s just rained.
What are you grateful for today?