Today I am grateful for…
- my new hot rollers! I ordered them with Amazon Prime on Saturday and they arrived around 9:00 a.m. on Monday! I wasn’t expecting them until Wednesday. Oh how I love Amazon Prime. And my new hot rollers.
- Madison, my fellow intern, for putting up with my shenanigans.
- getting The Biggest Loser through our antennae. It’s one of the only good shows that we actually get. And it’s quite inspiring.
- texting with my dad. Tonight was the first time we’ve had an actual conversation over text in a while.
- compromise. You give a little, you get a little.
- a new dresser in my room at my mom’s house. Remember these nightstands I bought on Craigslist? Well, Wendy of Wendy’s Junk in the Trunk painted a dresser to match! And it now lives in my room. Yay!
- having an entire conversation with my mom over text using emoticons. It was pretty entertaining.
- discovering the combination of Nutella and bananas. I had quite a delicious little dessert.