Today I am grateful for…
- my neighbor, Gus, who not only pointed out that I had a flat tire, but also put the spare on for me. So generous!
- Scout, his beautiful chocolate lab. She kept me company while he changed the tire.
- the guy at the Conserv Fuel Station down the street from my house who helped me fill up my spare tire with air.
- the employees at The Tire Store. They patch tires for free, but they noticed my side wall was cracked and threw on a new (used) tire for free. I was overwhelmed by all the generosity I received this morning.
- getting a better idea of where I want to live next year.
- hiking Bishop Peak for the first time. I felt like I was going to die on the way up, but I was so proud of myself when I got to the top.
- Katie, my “hiking spirit guide.” She was very motivational and didn’t make fun of me at all for being so out of shape.
- discovering the game, Cards Against Humanity. It’s so funny!
- meeting new people.
What are you grateful for today?