Today I am grateful for…
- my first day of herb-o-loading. Yes, I just made that word up. It’s my term for taking as many herbs and supplements as I can in hopes of avoiding sickness (particularly my roommate’s mono).
- finally getting to use my new bubble umbrella I got in New York. We had a pretty rainy day in San Luis Obispo.
- prioritizing. As much as I wanted to go to my ceramics class, studying for my midterm came first.
- my friend, who loaned me a quarter to buy a scantron.
- a nice chat with my best friend over coffee.
- a really fun Trivia Night with my Honors Student Board peeps. Turns out, I’m better at trivia than I thought. Did you know a lighting bolt is 3 TIMES as hot as the sun!? Me neither… until I guessed it RIGHT!
- Facebook chats that make me giggle. And just for the record, giggling is totally different from laughing.
- the incredible pastries I mentioned yesterday. Oops.. I did it again. (but only one this time!)
- my friend, Katie. She always sends me the best Snapchats.
- Vick’s VapoRub. It’s my first time ever using it and it’s fantastic!
What are you grateful for today?