This Valentine’s Day, I got pretty domestic.
I made cookies! But not just any cookies…
Chocolate and Strawberries are a match made in heaven.
For Valentine’s Day, I decided to put a new twist on the romantic flavor combo.
I want to share my new recipe with all of you!
This recipe is so easy! Trust me, if I can do it, you can do it!
Tips and Tricks:
- If you have a cute apron, wear it. It will make you channel Betty Crocker. I promise.
- Use your best judgement when adding chocolate chips. I didn’t measure, so mine had a LOT!
- Wait to pull out of the oven until you see the edges turn golden.
- Dance around your kitchen while they’re baking. It makes the time fly and, because you’re exercising, you won’t feel as guilty when you eat all of the cookies.
- Using the wax paper makes clean up super easy! Tin foil also works.
- Remove the cookies from the wax paper right after they come out of the oven and transfer them to a cooling rack.
- I found the heart plates at Ross for $1.25 each! If you can find a heart plate too, I think it adds a fun, Valentine’s touch.