Today I am grateful for…
- Valentine’s Day! After all, it only comes once every year.
- finding $5 dollars on the floor of the parking garage. Lucky!
- getting Valentine’s cards in the mail from my family.
- getting a really sweet and reassuring Facebook message.
- a great meeting with my internship professor.
- learning to use our milk frother and making my own Chai Tea Latte from home. I’m going to save so much money at Starbucks!
- learning to cook chicken. I am cooking-challenged, so it was a big step for me.
- my roommate. She taught me how to cook the chicken (and was very patient.)
- testing out a new recipe and being successful! I was very domestic tonight… haha. Look for a Valentine’s recipe post shortly.
- having a dance party with my roommate. Love her.
What are you grateful for today?