Today I am grateful for…
- my mommy! She’s visiting SLO for AXΩ‘s Mom’s Weekend!
- eating clam chowder in a bread bowl in Morro Bay next to the ocean.
- finally poking around the thrift and antique shops in Morro Bay. I’ve wanted to check them out for a while now.
- out waiter at the Blue Skye Cafe in Morro Bay. He was very accommodating.
- Ross… so. many. good. deals. I got lots of internship-worthy/news reporter-ey clothes.
- our waitress at Giuseppe’s. She was just lovely… and funny.
- trying new foods. Spinach Gnocchi – yum!
What are you grateful for today?