Today I am grateful for…
- finally getting caught up on my Gratitude Journals!
- my friend, Ed. He picked up a scantron for me on the way to class… and chocolate. I suppose I’ll keep him around.
- taking my first-ever ceramics class. I’ve always wanted to try pottery and today I did! I’m excited to improve in future craft center classes… haha.
- getting my first midterm of the quarter over with… okay maybe I’m not so grateful for that one.
- having enough time between my midterm and my meeting to work on some homework. Down-time is precious.
- my new friend, Emily. She’s a beautiful black lab that was at our Honors Student Board meeting tonight. I totally got my puppy fix!
- productivity, pro-duc-tivity. (Imagine that to the tune of “Electricity” from School House Rock) haha. I crossed a lot off of my to-do list tonight!
- getting to write a lot during my internship tonight.
Because it’s stuck in my head now… pretend they’re singing “productivity, pro-duc-tivity” though!
What are you grateful for today?