Today I am grateful for…
- a fantastic internship interview at KSBY… or at least I though it went well. Such a great way to start off my week!
- getting excited and relieved in the midst of a stressful quarter.
- support from my amazing parents. Love them!
- making more friends at KSBY.
- grilled cheese and warm chicken and dumpling soup. So comforting after a long day!
- power naps. Even if they are from 8-11 p.m.
- watching The Lorax in the middle of the night with my roommate. It brought us back to our nightly Disney movies over summer. And it’s probably the cutest movie EVER!
And in honor of one of my new favorite movies, I’m ending today with this quote from “The Lorax”:
What are you grateful for today?