Today I am grateful for…
- trying out a new method for curling my hair and it working!
- anchoring on Cal Poly Television this morning. There’s nothing else like it!
- finally having the courage to change my on-air name to Olivia DeGennaro (my mom’s maiden name). It’s taken me a long time to commit, but I debuted it when I anchored this morning!
- the Assignment Editor at KNTV in the Bay Area (and my co-anchor, Ed Zuchelli‘s dad) coming to visit the CPTV studio this morning. Not only did I get to introduce myself to him, but he actually knew my name!
- some great advice about our newscast from visiting KSBY employees.
- a great chat with my professor, Patti Piburn. Love her!
- my best friend stopping through SLO for an hour on her way down to LA! Even though I only got to see her for a few minutes, they were the best minutes of my entire week!
- catching up with all of my weekly TV shows and falling asleep early after a crazy week!
What are you grateful for today?