Today I am grateful for:
- productivity! It’s been a non-stop productive day. I’m on my 36th hour of consciousness and packing. I pulled an all-nighter last night and somehow I’m still the energizer bunny I was yesterday.
- a wonderful and early breakfast with my dad. There’s nothing like getting up early on a Sunday morning and going out for breakfast. Especially when he drives me up to Auburn to eat at Katrina’s Cafe. It was delicious!
- a great afternoon and evening with one of my best friends. It’s been a while since we’ve had a day like today.
- my best friend, for coming over and helping me pack. And for dealing with the awkwardness that came along with it.
- my mom, for taking me to look at some adorable antique nightstands from Craigslist. We ended up buying them for my room at her house and I’m in love. I also fell in love with Wendy’s Junk in the Trunk, the vendor who sold us the nightstands. ( check out her Facebook page) I’ll post pictures of my room when it’s all moved in and put together.
- my mom (again) for dealing with my ever-changing sense of style when it comes to decorating my room. I think I’m probably on my 20th room theme at this point. haha
- another trip to IKEA. I can’t get enough of that place!
What are you grateful for today?