I’ve been putting off Christmas shopping this year. Like way putting it off. I haven’t really gone yet. Keep in mind, I’m only planning on giving a few gifts and most of them are going to be DIY projects, but still… I should probably get on that.
Anyway, this quote reminded my of my need to go Christmas shopping. But it also reminded me that Christmas isn’t just about the presents. It’s about giving ourselves and our love to others.
How is your Christmas shopping going?
- Christmas Shopping – A Survival Guide (simplybeblog.co.uk)
- How To Get The Best Deals On Your Christmas Holiday (essentialtravel.co.uk)
- Disorganised Christmas – shoppping, food and all other reasons to be merry (disorganisationguru.wordpress.com)
- Christmas DIYs. (eachpeachpear.com)
- Getting Christmas Shopping Done Early (reddevilreview.com)